Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Britneys new album Circus


i have just listen to her songs in her album, and there's like 2 or 3 tracks that i dont really like which are

# hmm papi

# Rock me in

the one track that i really loved was Out from under..coz i can relate to this lyric. I know that Joanna Pacitti also did a version of this before her and i must say i like both versions very much!! I do find Joanna's version has more of a ''haunting'' tune to it. Heres a link to her singing her version

Out from Under - Joanna Pacitti


"I don’t wanna dream about
All the things that never were
Maybe I can live without
When I’m out from under
I don’t wanna feel the pain
What good would it do me now
I’ll get it all figured out
When I’m out from under"

And i also love these tracks from Brinteys Circus album

My Baby

"
All of my days
With out you
Not living with you
See, every things true
My baby it's you
My Baby,My baby, My baby "

Unusual you

"Baby you’re so unusual
Didn’t anyone tell you, you’re supposed to, break my heart?
I expect you do, so why haven’t you?
Maybe you’re not even human cause
Only an angel can be so unusual
Sweet surprise, I could get used to
Unusual You "

Blur

"Lollipop
Must mistake me as a sucker
To think that I
Would be a victim not another
Say it, play it how you wanna
But no way Im ever gonna fall for you, never you, baby"

Shattered Glass

"Was it really worth it?
Was she everything, that you were looking for?
Feel like a man
I hope you know that, you can’t go back
Cause all we had, is broken like Shattered Glass"

Lace N leather

"
Baby take a seat, eyes on me, this is my show

Your one and only pleasure
All decked in lace and leather
Fantasy, courtesy, on me
Baby let's go
Watch me apply the pressure
All decked in lace and leather"

For now, i think im gonna like this album a lot :)

Thank goodness she's well again. i will always be a fan of hers :P

P.S. I love this album :P




Post a Comment