Sunday, December 14, 2008

The hurt within



Well this post today is about hurt.

Jae said we learn from it, and boy have i! you cant really tell the true clours of a person even when u think u've met them ur whole life. well.. i hope that the people i trust my life with now are trust worthy..and so far i believe that they are. My friendship with my close friends may not be perfect and problem free, but at least with them, i know where i stand in their eyes. Enuff said!
Heres a song i dedicate to them 2..

Low by Kelly Clarkson

Everybody's talking
But they don't say a thing

They look at me with sad eyes

But I don't want the sympathy
It's cool you didn't want meSometimes you can't go back
Why'd you have to go and make a mess like that
I just have to say
Before I let go


Have you ever been low

Have you ever had a friend that let you down so

When the truth came out
Were you the last to know
Were you left out in the cold
'Cause what you did was low
No, I don't need your number
There's nothing left to say
Except I never thought it'd hurt this much to be safeMy friends are outside waiting
I've gotta go


Have you ever been low
Have you ever had a friend that let you down so
When the truth came out

Were you the last to know
Were you left out in the cold'Cause what you did was low

What you did was low

What you did was low

What you did was low
I walk out of this darkness
With no sense of regret

And I go without precautions
We both know that you can't say thatJust to show
For all the time I loved you so


So
Have you ever been lowHave you ever had a friend that let you down so
When the truth came out

Were you the last to know
Were you left out in the cold'Cause what you did was low

Have you ever been low
Have you ever had a friend that let you down soWhen the truth came out
Were you the last to know
Were you left out in the cold'Cause what you did was low
Have you ever been low

Have you ever had a friend that let you down so
'Cause what you did was low
Post a Comment