Friday, January 9, 2009

Forrest gump..my all time fave movie :)



A few days ago, me and my sis watched Forrest gump, it was her first time watching it and mine... i cant count :P

I love love love this movie! and someday i hope to read the novel! Tom Hanks was brilliant as Forrest Gump! The soundtrack from Alan Silvestri reminds me of my middle school days :)

the first time i watched it ..i think it was in 1996, and it touched me so deeply within, i could never forget it.

What i loved most about Forrest Gump was his love for his Jenny, his loyalty towards his friends and mum, and his determination in everything he does. i know his character is only fiction but...i think we could learn from him :P

And i laso loved Bubba's and Lieutanant Dan (he was hilarious) character in here.

Some of the quotes from the movie has become some of my fave quotes in life

"Life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get."

"Stupid is as stupid does"

I think im never ever gonna stop watching this drama, it will always be as god as the first time i watched it.



Post a Comment