Friday, April 17, 2009

Boys over flowers is over...huhu







I finished watching this 25 episode drama. the Korean version of Hana Yori Dango which i absolutely went gaga over for months haha!

In terms of the directing, ost, and cast..i cant say it was the greatest..but it still managed to entertain the hell out of me :)

Now its over..i need another fix quick!!
I loved the second part of the ost especially the song from Jisun, it was really haunting..my fave scene was the part where she tries for the last time to conjure jun pyos memory up..ahhhh...

It isnt as fast paced as HYD but it doesnt dragg as much either. I was able to watch through every episode..and Lee min ho certainly made a big impact on me, his version of Domyouji was diffrent than Matsumoto Jun but still..he pulled it quite well!

Post a Comment