Saturday, January 24, 2009

A walk to remember..my fave....!




I really love the movie a walk to remember. it was a movie that made me love Mandy moore when i previously hated her with passion!! hahaha, it was because of her video clip candy and the way she moved her lips when she sang that struck a nerve in me ahha!

I watched the movie again a few days ago..and it will always be sweet to me haha! I remember in 2002 when i was 17, i was desperate to see the movie..and then i heard that Elroy had it, and so i borrowed it from him. I think it wasn't a good quality cd but it was more than satisfying for me!

in 2003, i finally got a hold of my own vcd! i watched it like a million times hahaha! and when i went to KML, the soundtrack was all that i wanted to listen to day by day by day....

Hmm..maybe that explains why i feel so nostalgic when i listened to it all again. Mainly because it reminded me of Sc N the changes i went through with him, i didnt want to go back to labuan then because it will always be a painful reminder of what happen there.

Anyway, the past is the past and i have since moved on from that drama, i say..every rship that ends need a proper closure ..and that's what we had..and that's also the main reason why we moved on fast after that :P

I made a video clip of that movie too haha :P








2 comments:

Unknown said...

Omg Na..u don have any idea how I heart this movie. I love everything about it..the scripts, the storyline, the songs!

I've watch it like more than 10x already..now tu cd tertinggal sn KL. Sy mau cari lain coz the one in KL suda sy kasi wasiat to my cousin.

Ko kasi burn gia for me..hehehe

Cora said...

i heart it toooo pisang!!! wit a passion!! hahahhaa, ok ja ba if u want me to burn for u hehe ;P